can i sue my local goverment for making my wife ill?

Posted by: comeinnumber21
10/05/09 at 11:52 am

I'll try to be brief. My question is that my wife has a serious illness called fibrosis of the lungs which is terminal she is 30 years old and is under the royal brompton hospital in london. My question is that this was caused as far as the hospital is concerned by hypersensitivity to mould which was present in our last council property do we have a case against the council 1 for causing my wife's condition and 2 for them once being told by the royal brompton they took nearly 4 months to move us? thank for your time and sorry for my bad grammar

Register to take part in discussions.
Or if already registered, please login.

Report Post Report this post

There are currently 0 replies.